Service Corps

Monday, June 22, 2009

Spain!

Well things have been going pretty well. We are glad to hear from the other teams, it sounds like you guys are having a great time and we are constantly praying for all of you! These past few days we have gotten to be involved in two services, the Spanish service which was on Saturday night and the English service which was on Sunday morning. Unfortunately, I didn't get to go to both of those because I got sick and couldn't stop puking but I went to see the doctor on Sunday afternoon and they gave me 2 shots in a not so nice place but now things are much better. Later on Sunday evening we went to the beach and had some fellowship time with some families and I was even feeling well enough to get out of bed and join! After that the Captains took us to have crapes which were delicious! Today we had a free day so we all went into town. Rachel, Erika and I spent the day shopping which was amazing and shopping is just so much fun! Then we met up with the boys and we went and walked around the cathedral which was beautiful! After all that we took the bus home and we decided we were hungry again so we went to McDonalds and ate and now we are getting ready for our week ahead of us. We are doing work such as painting and fixing anything that needs to be fixed for both corps. I feel so blessed to be able to be here and I thank the Lord everyday for this opportunity to spread his love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home